Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Trip to Belarus!


Well, it had been a busy last couple weeks of 2012.  Daddy and I went on the ABRO Christmas trip to Belarus and it was a lot of fun!  It was my first time to go to Belarus, and, well, first time out of the country as well, and I enjoyed it a whole lot.  It was very enjoyable meeting the families of my friends and seeing Artsium and Olya again.  The food was good, and the weather was nice, and I took a lot of pictures! 

I'm trying to upload some of my pictures, but I can't get any to load!  Our Internet is very slow, so that could be the problem.  I'll try again later.

It has been raining here for two days and yesterday was 70 degrees, but today it dropped down to 45. It feels like we're in Spring, not the middle of winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment